Let’s celebrate the beauty of mother nature in Kerala on this Earth Day.
At NavAlt, we share the vision to create a better world with eco-friendly water transportation technologies. As pioneers in solar-powered mobility, we feel inspired by the natural beauty of Kerala, and want to create more awareness about taking care of Mother Nature on this Earth Day – 22 April 2016. We invite photography enthusiasts to submit their photographs which highlight the beauty of Kerala.
How to submit photos?
- Direct email: Email us your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook: Use #ILoveKerala hashtag for the photo that you want to submit for the contest. To make sure we find it, follow our facebook page as well!
- Instagram: Use #ILoveKerala hashtag and address the photo to @NavAlt_Solar_Boats.
- Twitter: Use #ILoveKerala hashtag and send the photo to our twitter handle – @NavAltBoats.
When’s the last date of the contest?
We are accepting entries till 31 May 2016. The results will be released on 5 June 2016.
What’s the prize?
The winning photograph owner will be awarded two tickets to the inaugural ride of India’s first solar ferry near Kochi, Kerala, along with a cash prize of Rs. 5,000 by NavAlt. Runner-up will be awarded a ticket to the inaugural ride at the launch event of the solar ferry.
What are the rules?
- The photos should highlight the natural beauty of Kerala.
- The applicant should be the rightful owner of the submitted photographs.
- One applicant can submit a maximum of 5 photos.
- Only individuals above the age of 18 can participate in the contest.
- Only one photograph will be chosen as the winner, and another one as the runner-up.
- By participating in the contest, the applicant agrees to allow NavAlt to publish the photographs, accompanied by the credentials of the applicant.
- We will shortlist photos and contact the owners for proof of ownership.
Mr. Subodh Rajeevan was declared the winner of the earth day photo contest for the picture submitted below.